Wednesday, January 26, 2011

No heartbeat

We went in today for a ultrasound. There was no heartbeat. I just had an ultrasound last week and there was a heart beat and the baby was waving. Friday they are going to do an sonagram to make double sure. Tentatively I have a D&C scheduled for Monday. They have ran so many tests on me in the last year with no answers. Life sucks right now. My girls want a baby. I just do not know any more if it is safe for me to have a baby. Wes is sad. Wes went inactive (church) back in July and I am so much falling apart. Plus seems like everything in our house or our tenants house or our vehicles are falling apart. I hate life right now. I have many things to be grateful for but right now I just feel like falling apart to cope.

4 comments:

TheRapunzelGirl said...

i wish i could take away some of your sadness and stress. i continually have you in my prayers.

Tina said...

I'm so sorry. I'll keep you in my prayers--because I've been praying for you. And, I'll hope for the best. You are one of the strongest people I know. I know you'll get thru this tough time. Just do me one favor and make sure you take care of you. If that means falling apart, that's okay. 'Love ya! ((hugs))

Shauna said...

Oh Melissa, I am so sorry! I don't know why this is happening right now...but you will get through it and the Lord IS aware of your situation. Just lean on Him and turn to him and he will comfort you. I will keep you in my prayers as well. Hang in there.

Lisa R said...

Melissa, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know this is a hard time, but I also know it will pass with the Lords help. Take some time for your self and let me know if you need anything.