Sunday, January 23, 2011

Baby

I am 11 weeks pregnant. My due date is August 10. Please keep me and the baby in your prayers. I am making the prayer request for my girls. They very much want a baby sibling. Since I lost a baby last year at 20 weeks I am more likely to miscarry or have a another fetal demise. My doctor has me on baby aspirin and several supplements to reduce the risks. I will have more ultrasounds than usual. This pregnancy has been more rough than the others for pregnancy symptoms. Morning sickness has been stronger and last all day. I have been able to control it better more recently by constantly keeping something in my stomach. I have been exhausted. I am now sleeping 9 to 10 hours at night which highly, highly unusual for me. Before getting pregnant I was averaging 7 hours. Hormones have been more out of whack - happy one moment, crying the next. Unlike last year I am not nervous about the baby. Last year I had a sense that something was wrong from the beginning. This time it is just annoying pregnancy symptoms.

4 comments:

Tina said...

Congrats! I've heard that more symptoms can be a good sign. I'll keep you (and baby) in my prayers. 'Hope you feel better and all goes well. :)

TheRapunzelGirl said...

i'll be keeping you and your cute little family in my prayers. like Tina, i have also read that more extreme pregnancy symptoms are a good sign in regard to the pregnancy progressing, so hopefully the morning sickness is an indicator of positive things to come!

Cari said...

YEAH!!! So happy for you! I little jealous too but in a good way. :) Chew gum! That always helped me with the "morning" sickness. Morning sickness=hormones which means your body is doing what it is supposed to do. You will be in our prayers!

B. B. said...

Congratulations! I'm really excited for you guys!